Saturday, November 7, 2009

Uncle Mikey's Camera

Now I know this post is similar to one I just did on my other blog, but it's a Nina story and now must be documented.

So last night Michael stayed at our house so we could go to our race this morning together. The kids were staying the night at the Milligan's so he stayed in Nina's room. Before we left for our race Michael asked me if he should hide his camera somewhere high in case Nina came home before we did. I told him to stick it in her top drawer because she hardly ever opens it.






Except I forgot that Nina has some crazy ability to sense opportunities for mischief. After taking the above pictures, Nina brought the camera downstairs. I don't remember the exact quote, but she said something like this, "Look what I found in my drawer! I get to keep it." When Michael and I told her it was actually his, she said, "I found it first so it's mine." Michael kind of had to wrestle her for it. Eventually he was able to retake possession of his camera.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I totally forgot about the race you were running! I am such a bad person.

The best part of it all is that I'm making Michael run in a race with me this Saturday...only a much, much longer one. He loves us.

Oh yeah, Nina is nuts.