Saturday, November 7, 2009

Opening Post



I have been considering creating this blog for a couple of years now. This isn't me playing favorites, maybe I'll get an itch to make a blog for each of the kids, but probably no time soon. No offence boys. This is different. I needed to create this blog for several reasons:

an outlet to channel my frustrations
a journal
blackmail
payback
a way to always remember what a unique and special girl Nina is

There is no one in the world like Nina. This blog will be collecting evidence to support that statement. I'm going to try to record all those fabulous Nina quotes as well as capture some of the naughty things I catch her doing. Now to be fair, I will also document the helpful, cute and great things she does too. My coverage of her will be fair and balanced, although it won't be my fault if the ratio between the good and bad things she does is not so balanced. Love ya Nina!



This is a picture of Nina sitting on the giant football at Invesco Field. Last year she and I had a girls night out at a Broncos game. She was a very fun and attentive date.

No comments: