Friday, November 13, 2009

Another busy day

Yesterday my mom and I were getting ready for a birthday party for all the November birthdays in our family. The Opportunist was ready and waiting.

The first break in supervision:



In the two or three minutes that we didn't have her in our view, Nina climbed on the counter, grabbed the sugar canister, tucked herself away in her favorite hiding place and starting spooning sugar into her mouth.

The second break in supervision:



No, Nina didn't make this for us. My mom made Howie a turtle shell bomber cake(from Mario Kart). What Nina did do, I didn't get a picture of. We were all in the kitchen, but somehow we didn't see Nina move the chair to the counter and wipe a finger-full of frosting off the front of the poor turtle. Luckily Howie didn't notice.

Then the normal pee accidents, one downstairs and one in her room. She told me that grandma said she could pee downstairs.

Caught with the scissors again.

A little name calling, none worth noting.

Am I missing anything mom?

1 comment:

Jill said...

I see nothing wrong with any of that. If you fed her, she wouldn't have to sneak sugar.