Sunday, November 8, 2009

Accidents and Incidents

Since yesterday afternoon, I have 3 accidents and 2 incidents to report:

accidents- nothing out of the ordinary, two pee and one poop. Maybe by the time she's in Kindergarten she'll be truly potty trained.

incidents - caught with a pair of scissors, luckily before any damage was done. Not like last week when she made a gave a few snips to our brand new bed spread. The other incident - gave Cameron a nice, bloody, fat lip in nursery by pushing him around on a toy when she was supposed to be sitting and listening to the lesson.



And she was totally posing for this picture. After I took it she smiled and wanted to see it. She didn't like the first one I took, so I had to take another one.

3 comments:

Lorel said...

Oh my gosh... i love this blog already! Nina is so hilarious and CRAZY. I'm excited (for my entertainment purposes) and nervous (for you) for all of the future posts. Thanks!

Jill said...

You got a new bedspread? I CANNOT believe you didn't tell me that!

Jill said...

Oh yeah, and take word verification off. It's annoying.