Sunday, December 11, 2011

Jekyll and Hyde?

Nina had a very fun morning. She and Matt had a little daddy/daughter date at Evergreen Lake where they tried their luck ice fishing. Even though they only caught 1 fish, a neighboring fisherman gave them 2 of his fish to take home and eat. Nina LOVES to bring fish home to eat. Doesn't she look happy?






With a house full of boys, I find it strange that the lone girl is the one who watches with a freaky amount of interest as Matt fillets the fish. I heard her say, "Whoa, that squirted some blood on me." Not even phased.



And her life is perfect.




Until later that afternoon. Here is her mug shot:



She went on a little naughty binge with the scissors and some of my fabric remnants.




Cutting me some lovely hearts.



And then cutting holes in her pajama bottoms so that her "legs could get some air".



And with all that hard work, she naturally needed some refreshment





Just when I was thinking she was growing out of her naughty ways......

No comments: