Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A tough one for me

Normally, as you all know, I have been okay letting Nina wear pretty much whatever she wants. But when she requested this hairstyle, I had a really hard time agreeing. She asked for one half to have a french braid and the other half to be in a ponytail because "we've never tried this one before". It boiled down to pride. I feel confident that nobody has ever accused me of picking out any of Nina's special outfits. That's not so obvious with this hairstyle. I thought it was possible that people would think I'd totally lost it and forgotten to finish her hair. So although it may be debatable whether or not I'm crazy - it's not because of this hairstyle. We're just trying new things over here.


4 comments:

Lorel said...

What, Nina?! Oh my gosh - I am dying over here! Ella seems to like it. She just said "a braid... and like a ponytail. It's like a princess."

Jill said...

Cambri always asks for that. I am too prideful to let it happen.

Kelly Anderson said...

I am lovin it Janelle. By the way your french braid is outstanding!

Patty said...

And I was fortunate enough to see it firsthand! I'm honored! (do you send notes to school so her teacher knows you're not crazy?) she probably already knows.