Friday, April 9, 2010

some good news

There may be a reason for Nina's frequent accidents! I exclaim that because I was on the verge of madness. We have a treatment plan underway and I hope it fixes the problem. It's not a big deal, I promise. But there are just some things I don't like to talk about. I'm weird, I know. So in the diagnosis process, the doctor took an x-ray of Nina's stomach. I got a call that went something like this, "I just had a quick question. I noticed some small pieces of metal in Nina's stomach. Can you think of why that might be?" I asked Nina why the doctor found metal in her stomach picture and Nina told me, "I just eated some trophy. But I didn't eat all of it." Well that's a relief.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Maybe you should try feeding her every once in awhile. And I'm excited to hear more about how the process is going.

Megan said...

I am laughing just as hard reading this as when you told me earlier today! She is such a character!